Top Office Has No Comment on N. Korea's Threat to Stop Talks

Write : 2018-05-18 08:54:59 Update : 2018-05-18 09:49:17

Top Office Has No Comment on N. Korea's Threat to Stop Talks

The presidential office says that it has no comment on North Korea's latest threat to suspend talks with South Korea. 

Ri Son-gwon, a North Korean official handling inter-Korean affairs, said on Thursday that it would be difficult to continue talks with South Korea unless issues that led to the cancellation of high-level inter-Korean talks were resolved. 

When asked about the remarks, a senior presidential official in Seoul told reporters on Friday that the office does not know the North's intentions regarding its abrupt cancellation of inter-Korean talks, and even if it does, it's hard to comment, adding the office will watch the situation. 

The official also said that there is no plan yet to hold a hotline dialogue between the leaders of the two Koreas.

[Photo : YONHAP News]

  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • print
  • list
  • Top
prev  prev  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next
Internet Radio On-Air Window to KBS WORLD Radio Window to KOREA
2018 Inter-Korean Summit
North Korea Inside
청취자 만족도 조사 결과 -E
Let's Learn Korean (Mobile)
More Service
KBS World Radio Mobile
  • KBS World Radio Mobile
  • The new app consolidates KBS World Radio’s news and feature contents with services previously provided through separate apps...

<

1 / 4

>