Information on self-quarantine period
- You must remain isolated until 12:00 p.m. on the 15th day since arrival date.
(For example: If entry date is January 1, self-quarantine period ends at 12:00 p.m. on January 15.)
· You must stay isolated for 14 days even after testing negative.
· When showing symptoms during self-quarantine, you must immediately get tested again.
· PCR Test Result Submission Requirement for Korean Nationals
- Korean nationals entering from Britain, South Africa and Brazil
- Requirement for Korean travelers from Brazil to take effect on January 25