International
Korean Man Attacked by White Teenagers in Australia
Written: 2013-03-26 13:17:56 / Updated: 2013-03-26 19:50:16
Australian media report teenagers in Australia viciously assaulted a Korean man last week.
Local media and police said Friday that the 42-year-old Korean man was attacked last Tuesday by three white men who appeared to be in their late teens outside a restaurant in Sydney’s inner west.
Witnesses said the Korean victim was waiting for his food outside the restaurant in Strathfield when the three men surrounded him, spat in his face and began to hit him with iron pipes.
The Korean reportedly took one of the pipes to fight back and a passerby called the police before the attackers ran off towards Wentworth Road.
The Korean victim was transported to the nearby Concord Hospital and required 22 stiches in his head.
Editor's Pick
Creative
2025-08-29
I Feel You
2025-08-25
Good Vibes Only
2025-08-06