The new app consolidates KBS WORLD Radio’s news and feature contents with services previously provided through separate apps such as On-Air, News Podcasts, Let's Learn Korean, and Korean Cusine.
- Available Contents
- Audio Service (On-Air/Podcast)
- Bookmark Favorite Contents
- App Service Consolidation
1. Available Contents
Text and video for news, current affairs, entertainment and other KBS WORLD Radio programs in 11 languages are provided.
2. Audio Service
- Ch 1 : 24-hr streaming service in 11 languages (replacing Win.K 11)
- Ch 2 : 24-hr streaming service in English (replacing Win.K 24)
- MUSIC : Streaming service for music programs in 11 languages (replacing Win.K Music)
3. Bookmark Favorite Contents
Contents of interest can be bookmarked under “Saved Contents” for future viewing.
4. App Service Consolidation
Separate apps for
- Let’s Learn Korean : "Let’s Learn Korean" is comprised of 20 lessons that introduce different situations in airports, hotels, restaurants, hospitals, department stores and popular tourist sites in the country. With the accompanying audio recordings (nine languages), those who learn the language can practice repeating after each word or sentence.
- Korean Cuisine : Korean Cuisine will select 52 popular hansik dishes, will offer a unique story behind the food’s origin, information on the ingredients, as well as how to prepare them, all in 11 languages. Also, check out the regular programs aired on KBS WORLD Radio.