KBS WORLD Radio
1. Can foreign nationals residing in Korea participate in the contest?
No. Applicants must reside outside of Korea.
2. How will the contestants be judged?
Decisions will be made through judges' evaluations.
3. What will the contestants be judged on?
Contestants will be judged on their vocabulary, pronunciation, attitude, grammar, and the contents of the speech(creativity, relevance etc.).
4. Are there any documents that must be submitted by the contestant?
No, participants need to only submit the video.
5. How do you receive the notification of acceptance for the final round?
Winners will be announced on our website and also individually via the e-mail address submitted by each contestant.
6. What happens if a submitted video violates any copyright laws?
Any plagiarized work or work that has been awarded in other contests will be disqualified. The maker of the video will be responsible for any copyright infringement committed on and/or by the video. A video or a script submitted may be disqualified if it is suspected of copyright infringement. If copyright infringement is proved after the script or video in question wins a prize, the accolades will be revoked.
* If a contestant's submitted contents have violated another contestant's rights, please inform the KBS WORLD Radio Korean Language Contest team at email@example.com
Need further assistance? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org